Friday, April 09, 2010

Clue #3 to the No-Spring-Retreat project/mystery

If you missed this mystery, the full pattern is for a $5.50 donation at http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/Patterns4Relay.html

Hopefully those of you following along got the easy part done and finished up your four-patches. (Cathy, Sandi?)

Yesterday was a sort of stressful day for me. Something I could do nothing about but something that hung over my head for hours. I think it bothered me for the last few days, but it wasn’t until yesterday I knew what was stressing me. A dear friend of mine’s husband was having Ife threatening surgery yesterday, and I think her worry was worrying me. Almost as soon as I got up I realized I didn’t know what time the surgery was. Then I realized I couldn’t call her. And the more I thought about her the more I worried. I kept sending good thoughts to her, hoping she was staying calm, and trying to imagine myself in her place. I would have been a wreck. I thought about emailing her, yea right like she’s checking email. Those three hours on the phone with India watching someone else work on my laptop from miles away didn’t help either. I had to just sit there and watch things happening I had no control over and wondering about her, how was she doing and how was he… I prayed a lot.

Finally about 8 last night she called. I knew as soon as she started talking everything was ok. I felt her happiness. Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge