Monday, October 25, 2010

Stash report by request

Candy (not from NY) asked me if I did any shopping during the retreat. I can happily report that I did. Thursday morning I went out very early (8:00AM) to Zooks and got what I needed and a wee bit more. I was looking for three Fairy Frosts and found them, plus one, one yard of each. But as I looked at them I wasn’t real sure that they would work in the project I wanted them for. The strips in that project are only 1 1/2 inches and I’m not sure if the color variations will be too much, they need to look all the same. So I also picked up four yards of marbles which read more of a solid than the Frosts do.

Regardless of which fabric set I use, I have a project in mind for the one that doesn’t get used too.

I’m sure I will do more damage in November, I will be taking my friend Anne shopping… and my will power is gone… been a long time since I did any serious shopping… not that I need anything, but you all know how that goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge