Friday, April 01, 2011

UFO report

Giving my quarterly report! Actually I am going darn well, in my opinion.

I started out the year with 43 UFOs, and quickly finished two. Then I added three, so I was up one.

In February while looking for a particular UFO to work on, I found three quilts that I had finished which were on my UFO list, down three.

Then in March I got a bunch back from quilting, and have finished three of those. I also made six little quilts from orphan blocks. One still needs borders so that had to go on the UFO list since I started working on that wedding dress... Four are going to Texas for charity, the other one will be donated elsewhere, just need to find the right home for it.

So my official UFO count isn't down any, but I feel like it is down a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge