Friday, July 08, 2011

Too hot to sew

I’ve been working in the summer sewing room all morning, and am just drenched in sweat.  I can’t believe how hot it is in here today.  It must be a scorcher outside.  I wouldn’t know because I haven’t gone out yet, and I don’t think I will. 

I finished the sample I was working on yesterday and have started another one already.  I’m using some cute children’s fabrics I found and they are working into cute little quilts.  Luckily I have colors to coordinate with them, so I’m doing some major stash busting too. 

But it’s just too hot to keep working back here, so I’m closing up shop.  I have some other work I can do in the house, a few phone calls to take care of and I have a good book waiting for me.   First, a shower to cool off!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge