Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another finish and an almost

Another dreary day here, so I spent some time in the sewing room.  Last fall the retreaters brought fat quarters they thought were ugly to the retreats and we/I made a few charity quilts with them.  I also pulled out some FQs I thought I could use in a project, and today I started the second one.  I have 16 heart blocks finished using some so called uglies… I can’t wait to show everyone how lovely they look now.

And last night I finished another UFO…. Almost a year in the making, started on 1/26/11 and finished.. well last night, LOL!  It was my second sample for Mystery # 18, Just Squares.  This sample really doesn’t do the pattern justice, so I think I’ll finish my first sample next, all it needs is the binding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge