Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sew?

Yesterday I didn’t sew, I worked. Eventually I'll tell you what I was working on. Today I am sewing. Is the quilter’s block gone, yes and no. My block now is what do I really want to do first. I have so many things I want to work on that the minute I walk in the sewing room I’m overwhelmed by the possibilities.

So what do I do? Mindless sewing. I opened up the box that was to go to the retreat and pulled out the first stack of blocks. These look like a variety of miscellaneous swap blocks, I even found some of my own in there. I vaguely remember making them, I think. They were all the same size so they all went in the same quilt. Another charity top finished.

More mindless sewing. There must be a thousand or more triangle squares (formerly known as DHS or HST). What to do with them all? Why sew them together of course. First in pairs and then… well we’ll see what happens next.

But I’m sewing, getting stuff done and having a good time… sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge