Friday, September 21, 2012

Now it is Fall

I can honestly say that regardless of what the calendar says, fall has finally officially come to lower slower Delaware.  This morning the house was almost chilly when I got up.  When I ran my errands I had to put on long pants, first time I went out in long pants because the of the weather and not the air conditioning in a long time.  There was no line at the post office, no line at the bank, no line at the grocery store and traffic… what traffic, there was none.  Our AC has not come on in days and despite the corn still lingering in the air I have all the windows open.  Not at night though because of the skunk that is still lingering around here somewhere close, as detected by the skunky odor in the evening. 

Glorious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge