Friday, February 05, 2010

Another reason why I Relay

I just got this email...

I am a cancer patient (uterine)
last year had six months of chemo
(you should see my neat hairdo i got from that one!)
and 45 radiation treatments that ended at New Year's Eve
so
I am not sure of my outcome just yet
but
I am quilting like crazy...hubby took over laundry and vac
giving me more stitching time...bless his heart

thank you so much for thinking about us
cancer research is sooooo needed

i am dragging out my scrap bins and planning on joining in the fun
don't even have a question.....all makes perfect sense to me
chemo brain maybe???? roflol


Thanks for the email. Happy Birthday to you, since each day is another one for you. Happy sewing, and keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge