Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Almost retreat time, PS

Yesterday I blogged about retreat time, this is a post script to that post…

Yesterday I got an email from a lady who wanted to sign up for the October Retreat. I told her it was full, sorry. Both fall retreats are booked completely.

One of those retreats might even be over full but I’m not sure yet. Last year was our first year at this hotel, and the most I had in the room was 22 and this year that retreat will have 24… I’m really testing the capacity of the conference room. I think it could even hold 26, table wise, but don’t really want to push it. We’ll see how 24 goes and then decide.

Later I got a reply from the same lady saying she wanted to sign up for the October Retreat next year, since this year was booked. I told her she had to wait till after this one, since current retreaters always get first chance to sign up again. I told her I would put her on the waiting list and let her know after this year’s retreat.

This morning there was another email from her, she is hoping to be in the Lancaster area during the October Retreat and wants to stop by and meet everyone. I guess she is really hoping she will get in next year. Or else she wants to be sure we aren’t all ax murderers, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge