Monday, November 29, 2010

Another day in my sewing room

I love being back up here. Everything is within easy reach and so organized, it makes sewing so much nicer. I worked off and on all day on my red and white November stars. If you think I would be close to finishing, you are right. I think after tomorrow I can post a photo of the top. I love how the stars are popping out of the red. I’d give you a sneak peek but I don’t have a camera up here yet… something I will take care of tomorrow.

I’ve decided quitting time will be sometime between 4 and 4:30 every night. Otherwise I’d stay up here all night long, or until I fell asleep at the machine anyway.

So I’m shutting the blinds, turning off the lap top, sewing machine, lights and iron and heading to my other jobs, laundry woman and cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge