Thursday, November 10, 2011

15th Annual Quilters Retreat

OK. So someone suggested a group photo. We gathered together and pushed and shoved everyone until they fit in the camera. I set the timer and ran to my seat… Candy sitting next to me put her arms up as I sat down and I thought I’d bumped her. Camera clicked and I got up and went to the camera. Got everyone lined up again and started over. Same thing, Candy put her arms up when I sat down, camera flashed, I got up and started again. Third time, I sat down, Candy’s arm went up and someone else said “Mine fell off” and I looked right and saw the moustaches… And about died laughing. I could not stop; as a matter of fact I hurt from laughing… but it as so worth it!




The idea was Marji’s although I have no idea why she thought I was into moustaches?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... you guys are a hoot! Yea for laughter in our lives .... especially cute tricks. Glad you all are having fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo Marge. You guys are getting to look alike.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge