Thursday, December 06, 2012

Out my window part two


So yesterday I posted the picture of the bush with nine birds.  Below is the same picture with the birds circled. I know some of you will be skeptical about my counting, but I have a confession… that picture was one of a long series of pictures; I keep the camera on rapid shot and keep my finger down on the button.  So I had ten pictures to look at and help me find the birds.  I counted the birds as they flew out while I was taking the pictures and wondered if I could find them all in the first shot.  I did, but only with the help of the other nine pictures. 

 

And actually there are a few more birds in the picture, but not in the bush.  There are a few under the trees at the very top of the picture, but you can’t see them unless you enlarge the original photo, so just take my word for it, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge