Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Out my window


I find myself getting distracted looking out my window too many times a day.  I should sit with my back to it, rather than sitting here where any little movement draws my attention that way instead of on what it should be doing.

Today the birds are gathering worms or seeds, whatever they hunger for.  At any time I see dozens.  Their bright red and blue flashes in my peripheral vision and I just have to look.

I snapped this photo a little while ago when all the birds rushed into the bush after a loud motorcycle roared down the street.  I counted five as they flew out, but when I enlarged the photo up I saw many more. 

Tomorrow I will post a picture with the birds circled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge