Thursday, December 02, 2010

December update

I can't believe I forgot to update the BOM… December just crept up on me and I didn't see it coming I guess. I've been busy in my sewing room and just totally forgot about a new month starting. Good thing my bills are all on auto pay, LOL!

Our December BOM month block is Water Wheel
I will be starting a new BOM series for 2011. I have one I've been working on, but haven't made the sample yet, so am not sure if that will be the 2011 BOMs or if I will go with another idea.

As for the 2011 Retreats, it looks like they are all booked solid. The Spring retreat MIGHT have one opening and I will announce it here and on the web site if that happens. Spring Retreat payments are due shortly, so I will know better after the first of the year. All three of the fall retreats are booked solid and all three have waiting lists at this time.

If you signed up for a fall retreat and have not sent in your deposit, you must send it in by the end of January. I will send reminders to everyone who owes, and if you do not pay, you will lose your spot. I have some very anxious ladies on the waiting lists!

I will be giving away a large priority box of fabrics to someone who donates to me or who HAS already donated sometime before Christmas. If I time it right, and if the donor lives close enough, maybe mailman Santa will deliver it in time for Christmas Eve. If you would like to make a donation you can at http://main.acsevents.org/goto/MargeGordon

Thank you to everyone who has donated this year. The Delaware Quilts team 2010 total was $10,569 and so far for 2011 we have raised $4,359, a great start and the year hasn't even started yet!
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge