Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday sewing

Today I am working on the 2011 BOMs. I had a series done for next year, but hadn’t made the samples and decided I didn’t like them so much. So I started over. The first one was done quite easily, it was something I had in mind for a few days before I started working on it, and surprised myself at how well it came out.
However, and isn’t there always a however, I was in such a hurry to share it that I put it on the Mystery Group complete with mistakes. Nothing major, and fortunately one of the ladies caught them, so I corrected them and am ready for January 1st…. I think…

And that one block got me going in a different direction completely, a newish block style for me and as far as I can tell, after just a little looking, no one else on line has these blocks like I will be sharing them. Alone they make for nice quilts, but combined, they are even nicer… I can’t wait to share them.

But as of right now I only have four done, few more months to take care of!

Although I am thinking of a different style for spring, and then maybe something summery and then fall… maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge