Sunday, March 11, 2007

Does anyone really know what time it is?

Unlike some people, I don’t post here daily, or even often… more like rarely. Most I post when I’m moved. Moved meaning emotional about something….

Today it is time. Does anyone really know what time it is? Last night hubby and I were talking about time. I said I hadn’t downloaded what ever patch or what ever was needed to update DST… wasn’t it just easier to set the clock myself? He said sure, but in a month or so it would set itself again. No problem, I can change it back.

So I reset my time, shut down and went to bed. On the way I reset the kitchen clock, and the one at my bedside.

Well when I woke up this morning it was 6:30, and my sleepy head thought, too early, so I turned over and went back to sleep. When I woke up the clock said 8:30, yikes now I’d slept too much. Came downstairs and the kitchen clock said 9:30, and when I turned on my computer it said 10:30… I’m not real sure what time it is right now, but I’m awake, and “moved” enough to be sitting her typing this goofy message.

Sooner or later I’ll figure out what time it really is, but until then I’m going to sew. There is nothing on my schedule until Tuesday night, surely I will have it figured out by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge