Friday, July 31, 2009

Thanks!


I had a lot of email about the Watercolor Heart I posted the other day. Yes it does feel nice to be published, even if it is a grade school text book. Like I said, it got me a nice donation for Relay and that was good enough for my 15 seconds of fame.
Photo here shows some of the ladies at the 2001 Retreat and their Watercolor Hearts

I also had several requests for the pattern. I had to "update" it, and then convert it to a PDF file, which is now done, and I've added it to the Patterns For Relay page http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/Patterns4Relay.html $5 from each pattern sale will go to Relay For Life. I am working towards my 2010 sponsorship already, and getting closer every day thanks to so many people.

And today I updated the BOM page since tomorrow is August 1st, already. Where has summer gone?

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    __________________
    Susana
    Email Marketing Solutions

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge