Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A month?


Surely it hasn’t been a whole month since I’ve blogged?  A whole month?  I could say it’s been a busy month, and part of it has been, but that’s no excuse.  And I thought I blogged while on retreat, but I guess not…

So let’s catch up.  Spring Retreats went well, first one was super and the second one was interesting to say the least.  I got more done at the second one, finishing two quilt tops.  I did sew during the first one, but didn’t finish anything at all.  Both retreats were full of laughter for sure and what memories went in the memory bank!   Photos from 1st retreat can be found at http://delawarequilts.com/Retreat/2014/04.01.2014.html and the 2nd one at http://delawarequilts.com/Retreat/2014/04.07.2014.html

And since I’ve been home I’ve been busy too….  I got a box in the mail with four quilted quilts, and to keep them off the UFO list, I got right to finishing them.  Those done, I’ve decided I am not starting anything new until a few more UFOs are finished… well I’m going to TRY anyway. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge