Thursday, December 18, 2014

Quilting slump

I’ve had them before, but usually had a reason, illness, vacation, moving etc… This time I just don’t have any inspiration.  I have BOMs to do, and I have new patterns to write and make and I have zero willingness to even walk into the sewing room. 

Yes the cutting table is cleaned off, well most of it anyway.  And yes I have fabric and stuff to do… I just don’t have any desire to even work on quilting on the computer…  

I’ve tried, for the last week I’ve tried to make myself do something…..  but that’s all I’ve done. 

And don’t tell me not to worry about it… I have BOMs to do and I have mysteries to finish and I just don’t want to... 

I think I’ll go read a new book. 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes one just need to step away from everything...take a break and breath....
    Hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - I put a couple of blocks together a couple of weeks ago - but I have no real desire to sew. I've been knitting instead - and made several scarves for Christmas presents. Maybe today - or tomorrow - or the next day - ....;)) .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge