Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dreams

You know those dreams you have that are so real that you swear they really happened. I had one last night. I was meeting a friend for lunch (which I am doing today so I guess that was on my sleepy mind) and we kept passing each other on the road. First it was at a red light, she was turning left and I waved at her and she made a u-turn and started following me. We got separated and next thing I knew she was coming at me in the wrong direction on a one way street. At this point I SHOULD have realized this was a dream, we don’t have any one way streets here… but anyway, there she was coming down the other side of this one way street so I made a u-turn and followed her to keep her safe. But I lost her.

Next scene, another clue that this was a dream, transition from one place to another with no passing of time or scenery; I was registering at the restaurant where we were meeting. Only she was already there, both of her. Yes, both of her, her first name was at one table and her second name was at another table. And I said, this one probably doesn’t know that one is here and went to gather them up and they were both the same person but were both talking to me and then my husband kissed me and said have a good day or something like that and woke me up.

And I never even got my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge