Thursday, February 27, 2014

Still recovering

Yes I am still fighting that Valentine’s Day cold John shared with me.   Woke up with a cold in my eyes Sunday morning.  I wanted to wait until Monday morning and go see the nurse practitioner at the Dr’s office, since I know her so well, and she knows me.  But John insisted that we go to the Walk-In Clinic, so we did… and the “Dr” on duty was my favorite nurse practitioner herself! 

I can thank this prolonged “cold” to prednisone.  I’ve been on it so long that my body has trouble fighting things. 
So I haven’t done much sewing, don’t want my drippy nose and eyes to contaminate my project.  But I have gotten a lot of reading done, and napping too… funny how a good book and a cat on your lap will put you right to sleep!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am smiling...picturing the cat on your lap; book in hand; and you dozing off and on. Sometimes our bodies take over and make rest. I hope you are better soon; like by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge