Sunday, February 01, 2009

February first?

February 1st already, what DID happen to January? Seems like it was just NYE the other day, and here it is Groundhogs Day eve. (Happy Birthday Jake and Debbie!)

Yesterday was Mystery day on Mysteries For Relay, this is what the ladies made. Well this is the pattern I presented, one step at a time… I haven’t seen any wall hangings yet, although I know a few ladies worked on it all day long.

And yesterday I updated all the important web pages:
My UFO page, I finished two in January, and started one new project, as well as working on Joan’s quilt. (Got the top done yesterday, working on the back now)

The February BOM, Old Maids Puzzle was one of the Mysteries For Relay projects, and I decided to share it with the rest of the web.


And I did the Retreat updates… which I had to redo today. Some scheduling conflict has forced me to cancel the September Retreat, but at the same time cancellations made room in both the October and November retreats.


And now back to that quilt backing, I MUST get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge