Monday, February 02, 2009

One of those days....

It’s just one of those days where I just can’t get motivated… I’ve been going from one thing to another all day, and not getting nothin’ done. I started laundry first thing this morning, and then came up to check email… took care of email and made up a bank deposit. Went to the bank, dry cleaners and grocery store and came home and ate… came back up and took care of more email, and about a half a dozen phone calls. But just can’t seem to go any more, think I’m worn out for today.

I did a lot of work on that special project yesterday, and got a lot done. Hopefully one more day of sewing, unless it’s another one of these can’t get motivated days. The back is almost finished, and if I could just do it, I could get it to the quilter.

Then I have my newest pattern to work on. I sent it to two testers yesterday, and the both love it. (One may have said that just to be nice though, but she never doesn’t like my quilts, LOL!)

I know what it is, there is a hint of spring in the air today, it’s actually 60 degrees out right now, sunny and beautiful. Figures, we have a winter advisory for tomorrow, LOL!

But for now I think I’m going to go see where that laundry is in progress, and then I might just do some hand work… maybe I can finish a UFO today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge