Thursday, February 05, 2009

Time to catch up…

Been a busy week, trying to get things done, and I can honestly say they are…
That special quilt project is finished, and tomorrow it will be delivered to the quilter who is waiting to put it on the machine. I am tickled with it, and can’t wait to give it to its owner. Better take a box of tissues with me when I give it to her… I know she will cry!

Tuesday we had ice and snow, and Mini Relay University was cancelled, while I was in the middle of something else… had to send notices to several events, thank goodness for mass email. I would hate to think what it would be like to have to call all of those people. And then of course it was rescheduled, posted an announcement about that.

Yesterday was a blur, I can’t even remember everything I did. I do know the day ended with a committee meeting, went pretty good too. Relay will happen that’s for sure.

Today was a busy day again, and tomorrow I hope to take it easy, do a few things for me, maybe. I have a dozen new quilt ideas I’ve put in my note pad, want to work on them and see where they go next. Would be nice to introduce a whole bunch of new patterns, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge