Thursday, November 21, 2013

Little behind

Little is an underestimate, sorry!  Let’s just say retreating got the best of me.  I’ve been home for three whole days and I am still catching up with things, and have yet to unpack most of my stuff!

The Angels Retreat photos can be seen at http://delawarequilts.com/Retreat/2013/Angels2013.html
and you can find the 17th November’s photos at http://delawarequilts.com/Retreat/2013/Nov2013.html 

All three retreats were great fun, and I actually got a lot done. 
 
Best of all, I sold FOUR quilts while up there.  Three went to guests of the AVI and one went home to NY with a retreater.  Between the quilt sales and the fund raisers I had at the retreats, my sponsorship for 2014 Relay For Life is paid for in full… and I might even be at a higher sponsor level! 

1 comment:

  1. WooooHooo! Congratulations. Take it easy...as you get back to " normal " life.
    NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge