Monday, September 08, 2014

Uh oh

I thought I had this posting to the blog from my cell phone figured out and I thought that I had posted my progress pictures on here, but I guess I didn’t think to check and make sure because now I see that nothing has been posted…. 
I have made progress, lots!
First I made the star points, then I made the 4-patches, and then just because I couldn’t wait, I made one star. 

This weekend I made all of the triangle squares and tomorrow I will press them and start putting together the second block, and more star blocks and then eventually the whole quilt... imagine that!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge