Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mother of six, the new Erma

There is a blog I’ve started reading every day, http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/. If you have not read this, go, now… do not read my blog any further.

This lady is a scream, and a saint. Mom to six kids, and she writes the truth of every day living with those six kids.

I never questioned having kids, I wanted a large family. God knew better and only gave me two. Reading Dawn’s blog tells me why I was only given two kids.

(Why are you still reading MY blog, go read Dawn’s!)

I never questioned my motherhood, well maybe I have recently, but they are all grown up and my mothering job is over.. or should be anyway, and well…

No I’m not going to say I’m ready to be a g… Nope, I can’t say that word. I’ll be a … well you know, the parent of a parent… soon enough and I don’t want to rush things. Not like my family tried to rush me…

Well I fooled them, I waited… nope Mother Nature waited, and she is wise, she knew what I could handle… and that was two.

So you are still here… GO read this blog, http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/ it is a hoot… and thanks for reading me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge