Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 UFO list

I made myself sit down and carefully go over my master list and make sure all of the quilts were listed properly.  Mistake… I found more UFOs, LOL! 

However I am pleased with my 2011 progress.  I may have slipped in the UFO numbers but I accomplished a lot. 

Finished in 2011                                                             
Lighthouse wall hanging 3                                         Finished April 19, 2011
Lighthouse wall hanging 4                                         Finished April 30, 2011
Hearts baby quilt                                                       Finished April 14, 2011
Fantasy Flowers OW BOM project                            Finished Jan 27, 2011
Snowmen quilt in purples                                          Finished Jan 12, 2011
Tea Garden Bullseye                                                 Finished March 13, 2011
Crooked Baby Stars, Aunt Graces                             Finished April 9, 2011
Any Size You Want mystery                                       Finished April 10, 2011
November Stars Red & White                                     Finished March 6, 2011
2011 BOM blocks or sampler                                      Finished March 31, 2011
                                                                                              
Started AND finished in 2011                                       
Green Green                                                                  Finished May 26, 2011
Fall Retreats sample                                                      Finished October 12, 2011
Fall Retreats sample                                                      Finished October 13, 2011
Christmas project  ;^)                                                         

Donated in 2011                                                             
Orphan Sampler (made from orphan blocks)              donated to Wilford Hall
Barb's Broken Dishes (ditto above)                             donated to Wilford Hall
Orphan MishMash (ditto above)                                  donated to Wilford Hall
Barb's Pinwheels (ditto above)                                    donated to Wilford Hall
Next Generation nine-patch                                        donated to Linus
Swirley Eye Spy, made from Marge's scraps             donated to Linus
Green Pinwheels                                                        donated to Linus


As for my 2012 UFO list, well if you really want to see it you can here.  51 UFOs and one WIP.  And if you look carefully, that last one under started and finished doesn’t have a finished date on it yet… it will be finished this year!  I guarantee it!!!

PS and yes I posted this when it says I did, 1:14 AM, dang prednisone!

2 comments:

  1. oooh... I like this list. I think I will copy you if I have time.

    Hope that yuck is finishing up with you. You need to be feeling great when the families arrive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee marge, thanks for making my day, i only have 27....looks like a sewing year big time for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge