Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tomorrow is Christmas and New Year’s Eve rolled into one day of celebrating at our home and we will celebrate for sure.  And since I plan to be busy off line, even if it is just sitting back in my recliner and enjoying my family, I have updated the web site for 2012.  Starting on the homepage, almost every main link has been updated.  The Family pages of course will be updated a little later.   
I am happy to tell all that I am declaring 2012 as My Year to Give!  Each month I will post a free pattern which everyone can use to make charity quilts.  During that month I personally will try to make at least ONE quilt using that pattern for one of the charities that I have on my personal charity list.  At the end of the month/beginning of the next month, I will report on my progress.  I am welcoming anyone who would like to join me, even giving you a logo to post on your site if you feel like it.   

There will not be a new BOM in January so everyone can try the January project. 
Because all the fall retreats filled up we’ve added a fourth retreat for fall 2012.  It’s a mini-retreat and details can be found at  http://www.delawarequilts.com/Retreat/  It is filling up fast too!

So whatever holiday you are celebrating tomorrow, have a wonderful time.  The best of everything to you all for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge