Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Boy has this week flown by, yesterday was Christmas and it’s the New Year aleady!  We had a wonderful day yesterday, shorter than I had hoped our holiday would be, but full of catching up and just plain enjoying each other’s company. 
The first gift opened, after enjoying John’s delicious sticky buns, was Mike and Kelly’s bee quilt.  I got a good giggle when Kelly saw the back first and said “Oh look bees” and then saw the front.  As you can tell it fits both laps nicely and I hope it will be a good snuggle quilt as I intended it to be. 

After it was gifted I got busy finishing the hand work and it did indeed go home completed when they left for New Year’s Eve celebrations early (too early) in the evening.  When they were on the road the rest of us enjoyed playing games and relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge