Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snow and quilting

The white stuff which I have been told is snow is gone, washed away by the rain in the middle of the night. I said it wasn’t cold enough to snow and the rain proved me right.

And I am quilting, you know, the process of sewing all three layers of a quilt together. Have I ever said how much I dislike quilting? Well I do. Give me a million pieces to put together into a top and I am happy. Give me three big pieces to put together by quilting and I am not.

No, it has nothing to do with the pins. I pin basted and then hand basted, something else I really don’t enjoy much, but I do it to avoid being a human pin cushion.

I just don’t enjoy quilting. But these are quilts that I need done and can’t afford to pay someone to do them, so I carry on… whining and complaining all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge