Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF.....

OK it is Friday, end of the week and ten more days to go in the January project challenge.  What have I accomplished?  I started the month with one finished hearts quilt.  I made a second, start to completely finished and I’ve finished another top.  Tomorrow I hope to sandwich it, and then quilt it, which should be a quick job, if I stick to it. 

I also have started and finished completely one of the February projects, after all I have to have a sample to show when I start the month.  I’ve also made a second top because I really like this pattern.   

I’ve also been doing some handwork at night, trying to get some of my UFOs done.  I am pretty sure I will have two done by the end of the month, although one of them is the second hearts quilt, a UFO only because I set it aside to make the February projects. 

 One more Friday this month, hope I have more to show for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge