Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today’s accomplishments

Today went much better than yesterday, not nearly as many distractions.  Of course I have no idea what we’re having for dinner, but I got a lot of sewing done!  I totally finished quilting both heart quilts and got the bindings put on part way.  Now I have some hand work to do to finish them up.  But they are small quilts so that shouldn’t be a problem, if my fingers cooperate. 

I had a companion in the sewing room most of the afternoon, Mufasa just didn’t want to be alone downstairs.  First he tried to get into trouble, exploring places he hasn’t been in yet.  Of course I kept reminding him “No” and most of the time he understood what that meant.  He still really wants to jump up on the dresser to see what is there, but quickly jumps down when I say “NO!”  I thought he’d gone downstairs, given up on exploring, but found him sleeping in the sun coming in the front window.  He was so comfy there he didn’t want to come downstairs with me when I was finished. 

Now to get to that handwork, I have six days to finish so I’d better get busy!

I wonder if anyone else is making hearts quilts for charity along with me? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge