Thursday, January 05, 2012

I want to sew!

The urge is in me, and I really think tomorrow I will attempt to do some sewing.  I might need to put a bowl under my nose to catch the drips, or put a cork in my nostrils, but I’m going to sew one way or another. 

I have a quilt to quilt, one of my January Heart quilts.  I’d love to get it quilted so I can gift it in February.  And I have one of February’s projects under way, I think I have six or eight blocks done. 

Today I took down the Christmas candles, big deal.  Four downstairs and four up, and that took all of ten minutes.  It would have taken less, but I had a hard time reaching one of them.  Still need to put away the Santas, but they look cute so they might stay out a while. 

I also updated the family pages today, since our Christmas is over.  http://delawarequilts.com/Family/2011/  I had a great time looking at all of the wedding photos and that’s a lot.  The photographer had over 1700 and I think family and friends took that many also.  It was hard picking my favorites, but I did. 

Here’s one of those favorites…  my over exuberant husband whom I love dearly, just as much as the day I married him. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge