Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Not much done today.....

I started off the day sewing, quilting one of my heart quilts.  Then all of a sudden I remembered that my hair dresser was headed to Florida next month, and if I didn’t get my hair cut before she left I would be quite shaggy by time we could get together again at the end of March.  So I called and was lucky enough to get in today. 

After my haircut, short to last a while, I went to the grocery store and then home.  John had been asking for spaghetti and meat balls, so today I baked a batch of meatballs, froze enough for five meals, and had spaghetti and meat balls for dinner. 

It was beautifully sunny and unusually warm, so I took a little walk, exploring the yard mostly.  I was amazed to find daffodils with big fat buds on them, and a few crocuses that looked like they would pop open any second.  (Forgot to go look and see if they did, I’ll try to remember tomorrow) 

Tomorrow I hope to get back to my quilting, the end of the month is creeping up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge