Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quick Apple Dumplings

I got this recipe in an email from some one who said “These sound mighty GOOD!! I think someone needs to try them and let me know!  Well I tried them and found them quite delicious and the family agreed.  I’ve made them five or six times since getting the email the end of November. 
 
Apple Dumplings
1 can crescent rolls
1 Granny Smith apple, cut into 8th, peeled
1/2 stick butter melted
1/4 cup sugar
cinnamon
3 oz. Mountain Dew
Roll out crescent rolls, place apple wedge on it and roll up. Place them in a greased 8X8 pan. Pour the melted butter and sugar, which have been mixed together, over the apples. Then pour the 3 oz. of Mountain Dew around the dumplings. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake 350 approx. 45 min
 
We like ours warm with vanilla ice cream.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge