Monday, January 23, 2012

Odd...

Last night Mufasa was in a different kind of mood, one I haven’t seen before.  After we went to bed he meowing in the saddest tone I’ve ever heard from a cat.  It didn’t sound like he was in pain, but odd enough I had to get up from my warm bed and go check on him.  He was sitting in his favorite corner of the couch, just sitting there meowing.  I sat down next to him and he quieted down.  I petted him until he started to purr and we just sat there together until my eyes started to close and I got up and went to bed.

This morning Kelly had to put down her other kitty, Freckles, who was 21 years old.  She was a happy kitty right up to the last few days, and it was her time. 
If these two events had anything to do with each other I don’t know.  But Mufasa was certainly feeling someone’s hurt and needed company.  I was happy to give it to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge