Saturday, January 14, 2012

Today was Mystery Day

Today was the first mystery of the year on my Mysteries For Relay group.  This one was really unexpected but the ladies were willing and I know of at least eight ladies who sewed along. Now normally I would show the finished quilt, but not today.  Why?  Because this quilt will be one of my February charity quilts. 

I made the first sample and enjoyed it so much I decided to share it with the Mystery group.  I also decided to make a second one along with the rest of them as they sewed today.  So hopefully I will have two quilts already when February starts.

I have two Scrappy Hearts finished, and I think I might start another one as soon as I finish the one I am working on now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge