Monday, January 16, 2012

Morning funny...

Let me tell you about my morning so far. I jumped up and went straight to sewing, I had a booboo to correct. Last night as I was putting together rows I found a block which was assembled bass-ackwards. After I ripped out all of the quilting and found the booboo block I proceeded to take it out of the quilt. But then I found another one and another one.

Then I said to myself I don't remember this many mistakes and I don't remember finishing this quilt, I thought I was just putting the rows together. Stupid me, I was taking apart the wrong quilt. Well that really made me mad. So mad, I woke up from that stupid dream.

So a few hours later, I finally get upstairs to sew. I have three rows finished, only three more blocks to sew together, after I correct the booboo block. But I had to make sure which way the block should go, light center or dark center. I look at the other two blocks… and sure enough, another booboo block to match the first one.

Maybe my dream was trying to tell me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge