Tuesday, January 31, 2012

End of the month

Normally you don’t do the beginning of the month report before the end of the month, but I never said I was normal. 

And I have to brag about the finishes I have for January.  I started the year with 51 UFOs.  I finished five and the quilt that I was working on when the year ended, and might even have another finish tonight, if my fingers cooperate.  The oldest UFO was started in September 2010 and the youngest was started on December 10th.

Not only did I finish some UFOs, I started three new projects and finished two of them.  Sure, these are all smaller quilts, lap or kids size, but they are finished.  And five of the quilts I finished in January will be going to charities! 

Now on to February....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge