Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OK OK so I haven’t posted…

I forgot that’s all, really.  Thanks for asking now let me answer some questions that have come via email and Facebook. 

First Arden is out of ICU but still in the hospital.  She has no strength at all, and needs to get that back so she start taking care of herself.  She is on soft foods, a big step forward.  Keep the prayers coming please, she has a long road to recovery.

Second, Jamie asked if Mufasa is still living with us, since I hadn’t mentioned him lately.  Oh yes, he is still here.  He made one very important step forward, access to the sewing room.  He actually finds it boring in there, especially when I won’t let him up on the sewing machine table… imagine that.  When I go up he runs up ahead of me, makes the rounds then comes back downstairs where things are apparently more exciting.  He made a step backwards when he decided to chew on my two brand new Christmas cactuses. 

Third, one of the retreaters asked me how my Disney Birthday was… well actually it wasn’t.  We cancelled our trip due to Arden’s hospital stay.  However I had breakfast on Sunday with some characters anyway, four of John’s sisters.  Actually, three of us have December birthday’s which is why we went out to breakfast. 

And I had dinner with another real character, John…. He took me out for prime rib and lobster at our local Outback, it was very yummy. 

Yes, I am sewing.  I finished the top secret can’t say what it is project, except for the handwork on the binding.  I made a sample of my January project, and started a second one, and just because I wanted to see what it would look like I made one block for my February project.  I’m using some so called ugly tie dyed fabrics which are making great blocks… I can’t wait to get back to them.

And today I made two more ten minute table runners and a camera strap for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge