Thursday, December 29, 2011

Working on the secret project?

No I wish I was.  Seems I got an unwanted present for Christmas, bronchitis.  It’s knocked me off my sewing chair, computer chair and flat on my back since Tuesday.  I’m up now, but barely.  The meds the doc gave me yesterday are working some, but far from the miracle she promised me.  I just called the office to see if there is something else I can do… the cough is killing me. 

And apparently some people are mixing up two secret projects, sorry.  One is a Christmas gift, which was to be started at the November retreat but wasn’t, then was to be quilted by me, but wasn’t, but thanks for a kind-hearted friend it got done except the hand work.  That is half done and will be done before it leaves this house on Sunday come heck or high water. 

And that other secret project… I will be posting the web page on New Year’s Eve, if I am up.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Marge! My DH got the worst cold and upper respiratory infection and spent all of last week in bed. A lot didn't get done at our house either! This week I am ignoring my sniffles and enjoying my week off, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge