Thursday, December 05, 2013

I know, I know...

I know I’ve been a bad blogger lately, so sorry.  I’ve been busy trying to wrap up 2013 that I’ve forgotten to do a lot of things.  Blogging isn’t the only thing, you should see my house, no maybe its better you don’t see it. 

I’m going to blame it on my internet advisor.  He said I needed to update the majority of my web site.  He has no idea how many pages that is, honestly I don’t either.  But I’ve been working on the main pages at least, the indexes. 

And I thought I had done all of the quilt history pages, but found out otherwise.  2008 and 2009 which is the current history page is as far as I’ve gone.  That means I’ve got a few more history pages to build. 

For those who have asked, health wise I’m doing OK.  Still on the prednisone and can happily report no flare ups for months now, knock on wood.  I have been fighting a cold/nasal problems since I got home from the retreat, trying to keep it from going to my chest. 

As  for sewing.... not getting any of that done right now either.  My head is bursting with ideas and projects I want to start, but I need to finish “work” first!  And sometime I probably should get ready for Christmas... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge