Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013

One more day left in 2013, wow… where did it go? Seems like just yesterday I was sharing my New Year’s resolutions… let’s see how I did.

1. Finish some UFOs… I finished a total of seven old UFOs. But I also started and finished a total of 21 new quilts. I am quite proud of that accomplishment.
2. Start some new UFOs Yes, I did leave some unfinished quilts started in 2013, I have a top to quilt and three Christmas wall hangings (counting them as one UFO). Not bad, not bad at all.
3. Be happy… yes I was happy most of the year, it was a good year. And I am ending the year happy, healthy (knock on wood) and at peace with myself.


So what about resolutions for next year…
1. Finish some UFOs
2. Start some new UFOs
3. Be happy


I think I can manage that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge