Friday, December 06, 2013

Not buying

I’m doing real well at resisting all the temptations sent to me via email.  Ads are deleted unopened, 147 since Thanksgiving.   I don’t need anything so I’m not tempted to buy anything I don’t need… and not seeing it makes it easier for me not to buy. 

But I did buy three things I kind of wanted… I loved the first Monster movie so I bought Monsters University.  And I’d never seen from beginning to end Despicable Me so I bought that and I preordered Despicable Me 2.  Didn’t cost me a dime either, I used a gift card sent from a friend, (Thanks Sandy)

So now I have lots of books downloaded on my Kindle and Nook, and several unwatched movies… bring on winter!


PS - Fabric ads.. not even looking, nope, not even a peek.  I haven’t unpacked what I bought in Lancaster yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge