Friday, December 06, 2013

Not buying

I’m doing real well at resisting all the temptations sent to me via email.  Ads are deleted unopened, 147 since Thanksgiving.   I don’t need anything so I’m not tempted to buy anything I don’t need… and not seeing it makes it easier for me not to buy. 

But I did buy three things I kind of wanted… I loved the first Monster movie so I bought Monsters University.  And I’d never seen from beginning to end Despicable Me so I bought that and I preordered Despicable Me 2.  Didn’t cost me a dime either, I used a gift card sent from a friend, (Thanks Sandy)

So now I have lots of books downloaded on my Kindle and Nook, and several unwatched movies… bring on winter!


PS - Fabric ads.. not even looking, nope, not even a peek.  I haven’t unpacked what I bought in Lancaster yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge