Thursday, December 12, 2013

Numbers realization

A few months ago I mentioned I was coming up on a big number.  And then I unintentionally passed right by that number and zoomed ahead to #503.  That planned #500 is still on my want to do list…..

Problem is that I also have other quilts I want to do.  Lots of them.  I have several packages of self made kits ready and waiting for me to get at them. 

And ideas…. Oh boy do I have ideas. 

So while I’m not “ignoring” or “neglecting” that #500 let’s just say I’ve decided to postpone it for a while… just like I ignored that other number that occurred yesterday… it’s just a number after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge