Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#500

This is what I want to make for my 500th quilt.  Not these colors of course, but this design.  I want to make it with scraps, totally scraps, every single piece in the front scraps.  For back I’ll have to buy a 108 inch wide backing.  But the rest will be scraps, mine and anyone else’s who wants to contribute.  I’m going to make it all with batiks. 

I need to make a test block first, I think my darks will be 2 1/2 inches and the lights 1 1/4 inches.  I think…. 
But first I need to finish another UFO and my current WIP, a strings block for Bob’s.  And then there are # 498 and 499… wonder what they will be?
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Would 2.5" scraps that are only 10" long work at all? I have many! And I love scrappy...as you well know. - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge