Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#500

This is what I want to make for my 500th quilt.  Not these colors of course, but this design.  I want to make it with scraps, totally scraps, every single piece in the front scraps.  For back I’ll have to buy a 108 inch wide backing.  But the rest will be scraps, mine and anyone else’s who wants to contribute.  I’m going to make it all with batiks. 

I need to make a test block first, I think my darks will be 2 1/2 inches and the lights 1 1/4 inches.  I think…. 
But first I need to finish another UFO and my current WIP, a strings block for Bob’s.  And then there are # 498 and 499… wonder what they will be?
 

1 comment:

  1. Would 2.5" scraps that are only 10" long work at all? I have many! And I love scrappy...as you well know. - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge