Friday, August 16, 2013

Finish UFO or start new one?

I went into the sewing room to decide if I should start a new project or work on a UFO.  I saw a bag of fabric and kind of remembered what I was making with it.  So I decided I would finish that project next. 

I put all the other projects away and cleaned off the cutting table, organizing my batik scraps as I went.  I neatly folded the three quilts that need binding sewn on my machine into a pile, put away all the kits I’ve made to do in the future, all the time thinking about that bright project I was going to be working on. 

I kind of remembered starting it at the fall retreats last year….  I opened up the bag to figure out where I was on that project… and… well I hadn’t started it at all… it was just fabric.  Not even a pattern. 

So I’m going to sew binding on a smaller quilt to get that out of the sewing room (and on to my quilts waiting hand work pile) And then I’ll start that project, which won’t be anything like I was remembering because now I have an even better idea for that fabric!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh something new coming from your creative mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing new to the quilting world, just new to me, sorry!

      Delete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge