Tuesday, August 27, 2013

And another finish

I’m on a roll really, trying to get some UFOs finished before I start more and before I hit the magic #500.  This is Puss Plus which was Mystery #31 on the Mysteries For Relay group.  I’ll happily sell this one if anyone is interested; it’s about 55 inches square and made of top quality cottons.  (Money will of course go to Relay For Life!)  The pattern is not for sale yet. 

This morning while I was working on finishing the binding a friend called me from Chicago and asked me what I was doing.  I told her I’d post a photo of facebook and I did, along with the finished quilt.  It was nice talking to her ear to ear rather than email.  Maybe one of these days we’ll meet in person.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge