Tuesday, August 27, 2013

And another finish

I’m on a roll really, trying to get some UFOs finished before I start more and before I hit the magic #500.  This is Puss Plus which was Mystery #31 on the Mysteries For Relay group.  I’ll happily sell this one if anyone is interested; it’s about 55 inches square and made of top quality cottons.  (Money will of course go to Relay For Life!)  The pattern is not for sale yet. 

This morning while I was working on finishing the binding a friend called me from Chicago and asked me what I was doing.  I told her I’d post a photo of facebook and I did, along with the finished quilt.  It was nice talking to her ear to ear rather than email.  Maybe one of these days we’ll meet in person.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge