Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday

Kathy asked me what I did all day today, she’s basically nosey, LOL!  Actually she was bragging that she’d finished a quilt and wanted to know what I sewed today.  I had to tell her I never even set foot in the office or fabric room.  No real quilting today, but I did work on retreat work all day. 

Along with her nosey email were two emails from retreaters asking me if I’d decided on the fall retreats yet.  Actually I have one retreat sample finished; it’s at the quilters now.  And the second one is almost finished.. the blocks are all done and I just need the finishing finished. 
So today I worked on the patterns and the web sites and more… 

No quilting, but it sure was quilt related!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge